The Cool Block
by David Gershon
Here you can download the e-book for the device you will be using.
iPad version PDF (works on iPad, iPod, iPhone).
- On Tablet or device: Press the link above to download file from the browser on your device and it will give you the option to "Open in iBooks," choose that option and it will place it in your iBooks library.
- On your desktop or laptop: Download file from the browser move PDF file to your e-reader library. Or you can attach the PDF file to an e-mail and send it to your iPad mail.
- On Tablet or device: Be sure you have the FREE Kindle Reader App installed on your device. Press the link above to download file from the browser on your device and it will give you the option to "Open Kindle" choose that option and it will open Kindle to the first page in the book, and place it in your Kindle library.
- On your desktop or laptop: Download file from the browser move .mobi file to your e-reader library.
NOTE: You must have an E-Reader program installed on your device or your computer in order to read an e-book.
The common devices are iPad (iBooks), Amazon Kindle and Nook. If you plan to read the book on your computer or laptop, You can download the reader app of your choice using the links provided below.
See below for information on loading the e-book into your device form your desktop compueter or laptop.
For iPad, iPhone and iPod:
Add the PDF file to your iTunes library and then sync your device to iTunes via usb cable, or wifi (if you have that enabled).
If you use a micro-usb cable and connect it to your computer, you can transfer files to and from your Kindle just like it was an external hard drive. Place any .mobi files in the Books folder. Once you've added your files, you may need to restart the Kindle to get it to recognize your new books.
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook and then into your USB input on your computer.
- When your computer recognizes the device, open the device in a window so that you can view the folders.
- In another window, locate your downloaded file, TCB_ebook.epub.
- Find the My Documents folder on your nook.
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook from your computer's file window into the My Documents folder in the nook window.
- Unplug nook from computer.
- On the nook do a Search For New Content.
- Your new ebook should show up in the My Documents folder.