Who should attend
- Change agents working in local government and community-based organizations wishing a community engagement program that empowers individuals to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Apartment building owners wishing to empower tenants to reduce their energy use and lower their carbon footprint.
- Sustainability or corporate social responsibility managers wishing an employee engagement program to help workers reduce their carbon footprint.
- Faculty from universities, colleges and high school service learning or capstone programs wishing to engage students in community service around the issue of climate change.
- Student leaders of environmental clubs wishing to engage fellow students to take action around the issue of climate change.
- Individuals wishing to develop a full or part-time career as an eco-coach helping households reduce their carbon footprint.
- Educators wishing to empower children to reduce their carbon footprint.