Empowerment The Art of Creating Your Life As You Want It
by David Gershon and Gail Straub
Here you can download the e-book for the device you will be using.
iPad version (works on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Nook, SONY Reader). Download file and move the .epub file to your e-reader library. Or you can attach the .epub file to an e-mail and send it to your iPad mail.
Amazon Kindle version Download file, move .mobi file to your e-reader library.
NOTE: You must have an E-Reader program installed on your device or your computer in order to read an e-book.
The common devices are iPad (iBooks), Amazon Kindle and Nook. If you plan to read the book on your computer or laptop, You can download the reader app of your choice using the links provided below.
See below for information on loading the e-book into your device.
For iPad, iPhone and iPod:
- Attach the MOBI or ePub files to a new mail message and email them to the iPad
- Open the mail message from the iPad and tap and hold the attached mobi or epub file until an "Open in" window appears, then tap the appropriate choice
The ebook will then open in either iBooks or Kindle app, depending on the file type.
You can also add the .epub file to your iTunes library and then sync your device to iTunes via usb cable, or wifi (if you have that enabled).
If you use a micro-usb cable and connect it to your computer, you can transfer files to and from your Kindle just like it was an external hard drive. Place any .mobi files in the Books folder. Once you've added your files, you may need to restart the Kindle to get it to recognize your new books.
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook and then into your USB input on your computer.
- When your computer recognizes the device, open the device in a window so that you can view the folders.
- In another window, locate your downloaded file, Empowerment.epub.
- Find the My Documents folder on your nook.
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook from your computer's file window into the My Documents folder in the nook window.
- Unplug nook from computer.
- On the nook do a Search For New Content.
- Your new ebook should show up in the My Documents folder.